Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Still catching up on 07

I noticed we only made 13 posts in 2007 but 46 in 2006 so I'm trying to catch up by posting some 07 pictures I never got around to putting on the blog. I hope I'm reading the stats wrong because averaging a little more than one post per month is pretty lame. See the following few posts for images from late Fall 2007.

I don't know why but this is one of my favorite pictures of Sadie and Jackie from that period. It is so quintessentially Sadie; smiling her raised eyebrows smile as she plays with two of her favorite things, knives and food. Seconds after this picture was snapped the bagel chunks were violently mashed together then hurled across the room in a fit of hysterical rage that had absolutely no discernable trigger outside of Sadie's 2 year old mind.

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

Hi Greg, Jackie & Sadie:

I'm so happy that you've updated Sadie's blog. I feel so in touch now! I was also happy to see pictures of Elizabeth - whom 've haven't seen in over 20 years (and she hasn't changed a bit!:)

Hope you're all staying warm in the big city...Tim and I will be heading to Florida in two weeks for some much needed relaxation.

Looking forward to more adorable pictures of Sadie....!

Take care,
Mary Ellen